There is some good advice here and a lot of hot air.
1. Masturbation has nothing to do with reduced anything. An ejaculation is an ejaculation.
2. Watching porn has no effect on reduced testosterone. If you are addicted to porn, that's something else and there are groups to help you (Sex Addicts Anonymous; no joke)
3. Working out with weights helps a lot.
4. Long distance running can lower your testosterone if you do too much of it. So just keep an eye on your distances.
5. Zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids plus Vitamins D and C helps a lot.
6. Start massaging your penis daily. JELQUING. Get the flow of blood going into it DAILY. Like milking a cow, gently pull the blood into the blood filling chambers. If you keep this up, you will also notice harder, stronger erections.
7. Talk to hot girls. Even if you don't ask them out. Talking to them gets your testosterone production going. Plus, you'll get in the habit and it will become easier.
8. Jerk off at night before bed if you don't have a girlfriend. If you have one, screw her EVERY NIGHT. Do whatever you can to get it going.
9. If you take a supplement, don't take more than 50 mgs or you could experience side effects. And don't keep it up for more than three months.
10. Wear boxers, not briefs.
The most commonly used AAS in medicine are testosterone and its various esters (but most commonly testosterone undecanoate , testosterone enanthate , testosterone cypionate , and testosterone propionate ),  nandrolone esters (most commonly nandrolone decanoate and nandrolone phenylpropionate ), stanozolol , and metandienone (methandrostenolone).  Others also available and used commonly but to a lesser extent include methyltestosterone , oxandrolone , mesterolone , and oxymetholone , as well as drostanolone propionate , metenolone (methylandrostenolone), and fluoxymesterone .  Dihydrotestosterone (DHT; androstanolone, stanolone) and its esters are also notable, although they are not widely used in medicine.  Boldenone undecylenate and trenbolone acetate are used in veterinary medicine . 
Indian Lake Medical Weight Loss & Wellness, Pllc is an independently owned and operated weight loss center; established in Hendersonville, TN in 2009. Our primary focus includes health & wellness, chronic disease prevention, health restoration, hormonal balance, natural weight loss, medical weight loss, diabetes education, PCOS diet therapies, anti aging therapies, youth nutrition and general nutritional counseling all in efforts of restoring and maintaining optimal health. We also offer “all natural” weight loss programs for the nursing mother.